You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Cryptocurrency and AfterPay
- We also accept offline payments via direct bank deposit in Australia.
- Cash on Delivery is available in Sydney for purchases over $150.
Note that additional exchange fees may apply if your currency is other than AUD.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 60-day pro-rate Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or is faulty upon a delivery - we offer a 100% refund. Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving the item.
- If a product fails to produce positive results within 60 days since the day the item was received we will offer a 100% refund for all returned items.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are required to provide tracking when returning goods to avoid "lost package" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Customers wanting to change items after placing an order must do so as soon as possible to avoid any issues as we ship twice daily.
Customers wanting to cancel orders must do so before shipment is made at 10am and 4pm.
If change requests or cancellations are made after the times stated then requests will not be fulfilled.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
The percentage or rate varies depending on the type of goods. You can check the tariff applicable in the TARIC database for EU and Import calculator for USA.
The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods
- the insurance cost
- the shipping cost.
Yes, all of our products are 100% organic
Side-effects are possible, but unlikely.
If side-effects do occur, you can expect to feel one or more of the following: increased bowel movements, nausea, headaches, flu-like symptoms, aches, increased body odor, gas, fatigue, irritability.
Side-effects are different for everyone and don't affect most people, but it's important to remember that if you are feeling anything, keep going, push through, we promise you that the results on the other side are more than worth a little bit of discomfort initially.
Yes, creation of any order is possible.
Just email us with your order details and we'll send you a quote relevant to your order size.